David Falk has followed soccer in the Puget Sound region since 1974. This blog covers Sounders FC, local college soccer, Seattle Wolves FC, Tacoma Tide FC and Kitsap Pumas. Send tips or comments to: goalseattle@gmail.com
Click logos for specific club blogs & news

Seattle Soccer Examiner

Seattle Soccer Examiner

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sébastien Le Toux speaks to Prost Amerika

(Photo by Rick Morrison)

Here's a revealing interview with Sounders FC striker Sébastien Le Toux from Steve over at www.ProstAmerika.com.

"I don’t think about it now but maybe in 30 years, I will look back at my career and say ‘Oh yeah, I was the first player ever for that club.’ But I’m not thinking about that now but just how to make this a big club, provide great entertainment and maybe be the best. But I’m not – ‘every morning, hey, I am the first, and then stop at that’. But perhaps when I am eighty, I’ll say it to my grandchildren."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get gear and support this blog at the same time!